Food for taut: Garlicky shrimp and mixed greens salad

(Recipe of Garlic Shrimp & Mixed Greens Salad)

Every once in a while I get motivated to cook something healthy.
Usually the motivation is triggered by the increasing trend in my weight chart(how I wish it was my investment graph).
Or the fact that I have managed to develop a ball like appearance lately & started resembling Danny Devito (No offense to Mr. Devito, he's a classic actor and I love him!)

Danny as 'Trash Man' in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Recently I have found some pretty good recipes which are both healthy AND tasty.
So in the spirit of sharing the importance of good health and making my blog fatter, I'm gonna post atleast 1 genuinely healthy and easy to make recipe every month.

Let's start with Garlic Shrimp and Mixed Greens Salad.


Garlicky Shrimp-

Perfect Combination of 2 things i love....Garlic and Shrimp!
Though garlic lends a very intense taste to the shrimp, it does it without masking the real flavour of the shrimp.

You will need-

How it's done-



Mixed Greens Salad-

You can use any green vegetables or salad leaves.
I used a mix of baby kale, spinach, chard beet tops and some baby tomatoes.
You could also take lettuce, cucumbers, onions, bell peppers etc.

Dressing- Apple cider vinaigrette

Any sort of vinaigrette would go really well with this salad.
I did a simple apple cider vinaigrette with the following-

Mix all of the above together and toss in all of the salad leaves.
Toss and mix it gently and serve it with yummy Gar-licky shrimpies.

Happy Cooking!


Link to more Seafood recipes on my blog-
  1. Stuffed Pomfret Fry- Bharlela Paplet
  2. Baked Tilapia & Turnip Greens
  3. Prawn Pulao- Shrimp Rice




Labels: , , , , ,